When a system requires the highest performance, the AISI 316L stainless steel pressfitting system is the most reliable solution.
Compared to stainless steel, CARBON steel has less resistance to corrosion, but if correctly assembled and properly insulated it meets all the requirements necessary for closed-circuit systems such as COMPRESSED AIR, FIRE EXTINGUISHING, HEATING, and SOLAR THERMAL.
The exceptional quality to price relationship makes this product the perfect response for lower budget installations.
- Made of carbon steel E195 no. 1.0034 or E235 no. 1.0038
- Visual indicator of missed pressing (sleeve), red
- Standardized ink marking with indications of diameter, certification, and traceability
- Available in both M profile (Ø12-108 mm) and V profile (Ø 15-54 mm).
- Maximum pressure: 16 bars
- Maximum temperatures:
- -20 /+180 °C (variable based on the applications) O-rings: available in EPDM (black), FPM (red) or FPM (green) based on the applications.
- O-rings: available in EPDM (black), FPM (red) or FPM (green) based on the applications.
The Eurotubi Pressfitting System employs thin-walled steel pipes and fittings, assembled using electro-mechanical pliers, resulting in a permanent deformation. These fittings feature a rubber gasket (O-ring) at the end, providing an impeccable seal that can endure pressures up to 16 bars and operating temperatures up to 120°C. The metal pressfitting offers numerous advantages over traditional technologies using materials such as plastic, iron, or copper, and is versatile enough to be used in various applications, such as domestic water, gas, heating, air conditioning, cooling, sprinkler fire extinguishing systems, compressed air, solar thermal, and more, in both civil and industrial sectors.
plumbing installation for drinking water: Material Comparison
|Lightness and Ease of Handling||★★★||★★★★★||★★★||★★★|
|Durability Over Time||★★★★★||★★★||★★★★||★★★★|
|Exposed Installations (Appearance)||★★★★★||★||★★★★||★★★★|
|Large Diameter Range||★★★★★||N/A||N/A||★★★★★|
|Costs (Small Diameters)||★★★||★★★||★★★||★★★★★|
|Costs (Large Diameters)||★★★||N/A||N/A||★|