As a compressed air adsorption dryer for larger volume flows, EVERDRY® offers standardised system concepts with a wide range of configuration possibilities. In this manner, the complex problems special to compressed air drying at large volume flows problems special to compressed air drying at large volume flows are solved particularly economically, and special, customer-specific requirements are met with individual solutions. In this respect, it is not the available technology that determines the concept of a drying system, but the solution-oriented, optimum technology.
Standardised concepts, individual solutions EVERDRY®
• ZERO PURGE
• Standardised series up to 20,000 m3/h
• Made-to-measure possible to any size
• Solution-oriented technology portfolio
• Engineering experience in many fields of application
EVERDRY * ® performance range (Minimum ~ Maximum)
For volume flows* 580 m3/h (at 7 bar, standard)(Minimum) to31,240 m3/h (at 7 bar, standard)(Maximum)
*All volume-flow indications are based upon an intake condition of 1 bar absolute and 20 °C.
- 1EVERDRY® FR: flexible - Regeneration utilising blown airDesorption by utilising heated blown air is the fundamental principle for the EVERDRY FR basic concept. The system unifies tried and tested process technology with state of the art plant, system and control system engineering. Three standardised, but still very variable, basic concepts are currently available. These are universally implementable and have proven themselves in all climatic zones. Control and pneumatic cabinets are located with all basic concepts on the front of the system for simplified operation, trouble-free control and maintenance. 23 models cover performance stages from 580 up to 20,000 m³/h, higher volume flows can be implemented on request.
- 2EVERDRY® FRA ambient air: Cooling utilising ambient airDesorption with EVERDRY FRA is executed in the counter-current to the adsorption direction with heated blown air and cooling by utilising blown air in the direct current. No compressed air losses therefore result for regeneration (ZERO Purge). Utilising this adsorption dryer is dependent on the ambient conditions, which must be inspected before every application.
- 3EVERDRY® FRL Loop: encapsulated cooling air routingDesorption with EVERDRY FRL is executed in the counter-current to the adsorption direction with heated blown air and cooling by utilising blown air in the direct current in an encapsulated cooling circuit (loop). The cooling stage is therefore created independently of the ambient conditions, which means that this adsorption dryer can be utilised worldwide in every climatic zone. Compressed air is not required for the cooling stage (ZERO Purge).
- 4EVERDRY® FRP purge air: Cooling utilising compressed airThe universal and worldwide implementable EVERDRY FRP executes the desorption in the counter-current to the adsorption direction with heated blown air and cooling by utilising a relieved, partial flow from the dried compressed air flow.